Our Commitment To Privacy
This Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our Site, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, that information.
Revital U does not collect Personally Identifiable Information about individuals who visit our site except when the information is specifically provided on a voluntary basis.
Who We Are
1. Revital U International, LLC
5830 Granite Parkway, Suite 110 Plano,
You can contact us by submitting a ticket from your Revital U website or emailing email@example.com, or in writing to the above address.
their customers, in which case Revital U will treat such information, once in its possession, in accordance with this Statement. If you are the customer of an Influencer, you should check with your Brand Influencer directly to learn about his or her data privacy practices.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
1. Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that lets us know specifically about you i.e. profile information.
When you register to become an authorized reseller of our products or services, we will collect Personally Identifiable Information (first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, banking information, and biographical information (including, but not limited to, date of birth, and social security number). If you do not provide us with the requested information, in some cases, we will not be able to provide you the service you have requested. This Personally Identifiable Information is securely stored and may be accessed on our website. You are assigned an identification number and select your own password – both are needed to enter the Site and to access your Contact Information. Please safeguard your password in a secure location as we are not responsible for breaches into the system when access is willingly provided.
When you place an order for products or services, we collect Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, contact and billing information, credit card, and other transactional information). We use this information to deliver your order, process payment, and to communicate the status of your order.
C. Credit Card Storage
Credit card information collected at registration or for product orders is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained on our Site. However, you may voluntarily elect to securely store multiple credit cards to be used for product orders.
D. Surveys and Promotions
Occasionally, you may voluntarily provide Personally Identifiable Information to complete surveys and questionnaires or to participate in user polls. We use this information to improve our products and services and to ensure that we’re providing accurate disclosures. We may also use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide you newsletters and other marketing information that coincide with your preferences. You may customize your marketing preferences, or let us know if you do not wish to receive any promotional materials, by adjusting your Subscriptions & Email options on the Site.
In addition, you may voluntarily provide Personal Information (such as name, address, email address, and telephone number) to be forwarded to a Revital U Brand Influencer for the purpose of contacting you with details regarding the Revital U opportunity, including contact by email. In this case, we will keep a record of the contact, including the Personal Information, in your Revital U file. We use this information to provide better service in the event that you contact us again.
Other Information We May Collect About You.
If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store only the following information:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet, technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, search terms that you enter on our Site, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number. We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, for analyzing trends, administering the Site, improving the function and content of the Site, enforcing our Terms and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
Collection of Personal Information from or Through Social Media Sites.
When you interact with any Revital U website, page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “handle.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms. If you choose to link or login to your Revital U account with or through a social networking service, Revital U and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. We may also may share information about your activities, including what you view on the Sites, with that social network’s users.
Revital U Brand Influencers.
Passive Information Collected
What is a Cookie? Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a site. They are small pieces of data stored by a user’s browser to simplify subsequent interactions with the site. This makes it easier for a user to move from site to site and to complete transactions over the Internet. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalized. Our site utilizes cookies to collect information about how our site is used. Passive Information gathered may include the date and time of visits, the site pages viewed, time spent at our site, the sites visited just before and just after visiting our site. If you do not wish to transmit “cookie” information about yourself, you may turn off the cookie function in your web browser. Our site’s servers also automatically identify your computer by its Internet Protocol address, which is a unique string of numbers that are assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. The IP address may be used to address problems with our server or to gather broad demographic information about our users. We passively collect your IP Address.
Use of Information
Personal Information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the website user at the time of collection or prior to transfer. The user will have the opportunity to indicate whether he or she would like to "opt out" of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Revital U and/or any third parties. Further, notwithstanding any "opt out" of promotional information by the user, Revital U reserves the right to contact a customer or Brand Influencer regarding account status, changes to the Brand Influencer Agreement and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- We use the information that is collected about you for a variety of purposes, such as vendors that perform functions on our behalf, confirming and fulfilling orders for you, referrals to service partners, adding you to our e-mail subscription list, providing your name to a Revital U Brand Influencer in connection with potential interest in Revital U products or the business opportunity.
- We use the information to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquiredabout.
- We use the information to allow you to use, communicate and interact with others on our Site; and to allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities (Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully).
- From time to time you may voluntarily provide Personal Information to complete questionnaires or to participate in contests, polls or personalized assessments. We use this information to improve our products and services. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you newsletters and other marketing information we think would be of particular interest to you concerning things such as new products or website features. But you always have the opportunity to let us know if you do not wish to receive unsolicited promotional materials from us, and we will make every reasonable effort to honor such requests.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, and to improve our site;
- We also use the information in analyzing trends and statistics, enhancing the operation of the website to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To address your comments or inquiries
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Other Revital U-affiliated entities and/or trusted business partners with whom we collaborate.
- Third party vendors we do not control, to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include delivering packages, fulfilling orders, e-mail administrative functions,processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These vendors will be bound by contract to use confidential data only for those purposes for which they are hired.
- Revital U may disclose Personal Information to a third party in the event that Revital U sells all or part of its assets to such third party or merges with or is acquired by the third party.
- Companies acting on our behalf, including companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers or companies that provide services and products to our Brand Influencers
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
Except as stated above or when necessary to share your information with Revital U Brand Influencers or business partners for the purposes of performing services for Revital U, your personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other information) will not be provided to any third party without your prior consent. We have restricted our Brand Influencers and business partners from using your personal information in any way other than to provide the services contracted for by Revital U.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States and provide Revital U with
Cookies and Other Technologies
- We use the following cookies : essential cookies, Analytical/performance cookies, Functionality cookies and; Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookiesthat are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookiesthat enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow usto recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share thisinformation with third parties for this purpose.
- Youmay block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of oursite.
- You can also find information about disabling cookies at allaboutcookies.org.
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 48 hours.
Local Storage Objects: We and our third-party service providers may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) in certain situations including to recognize you and remember what is in your shopping cart. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. In addition, you generally cannot control, delete or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs from your browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, and to learn how to control them, click on the support Page for the Flash Player and choose Global Storage Settings Panel and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs on your computer now, go to the Website Storage Settings Panel and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Pixel tags and other technologies: Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. However, in contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on website pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) in connection with the Site to, among other things, track the activities of our Site visitors and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates. We and our third-party service providers also may use clear GIFs in HTML-formatted e-mail messages to help us track e-mail response rates, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and identify when our e-mails are viewed or forwarded.
Site Analytics: Revital U may work with third-party service providers who use the technologies described in this section to conduct website analytics to help us track and understand how visitors use our Site.
Widgets, Applications and similar technologies. If you choose to utilize technology provided by us (such as a widget), any Personal Information or other information you make available through such technology may become available publicly, for example, through social media and other websites and platforms on which you may make the applicable technology available. In addition, some technology may have the capability to be distributed “virally” in other locations (for example, a friend or a customer of yours may post the widget that contains your information to his or her blog). Revital U is not responsible or liable for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information and/or other information that is made publicly available.
To work properly, the app needs access to these system features:
• Access to Storage
This may include any information you share with us, for example : photos you upload, media and files on your device
• Access to Contacts
This may include contact list information of device, when you place an order for products or services, we use this information to deliver your order, process payment, and to communicate the status of your order. This information also be used for the purpose of contacting you with details regarding the Revital U opportunity.
• Access to Phone Calls
This information used to call our customer service number.
How we protect your personal data
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant complete security. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of data.
We seek to protect your information from unauthorized access by taking the following steps: (i) Firewall protection - our site’s systems are protected 24 hours a day by a powerful firewall that blocks unauthorized entry. In order to gain access to authorized information, the web browser you are using must know the proper protocol, or language; (ii) Encryption – from the moment information leaves your computer to the time it enters our systems, all online access is encrypted. We employ some of the strongest forms of encryption commercially available for use on the internet today. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology; (iii) Password Protection – your site account is password protected; (iv) Log-off Protection – our system will automatically log you off from our site after 30 minutes of inactivity. This reduces the risk of others accessing your information from your unattended computer; (v). Limited Employee Access – We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. We also limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities.
Every user that has an account on the website is responsible for (i) keeping his or her account password confidential and secured, (ii) avoiding unauthorized access to his or her computer; and (iii) keeping the e-mail address associated with that account current (you acknowledge that it is important to keep the e-mail address associated with that account current because although you may be able to log into your Revital U account using an old e-mail address, you will not receive messages from Revital U about your orders and inquiries or other matters).
You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s). You acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control, and Revital U shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting or receiving information onthe Internet.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure or your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You have the right to review, add to, and/or update the information you have provided to us, or you can choose to close your account at any time, in each case by contacting us by submitting a ticket through your Revital U website, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you decide to close your account, we will deactivate it, and delete your profile information and your reviews from view. We will send you an email to confirm your request. Remember that once your account is closed, you will no longer be able to login or access your personal information. You can however, open a new account by reregistering at any time.
We offer customers and Brand Influencers the option to save information related to method and choice of payment on our website. If you save such payment details on Revital U.com, you will be able to add, delete, or modify that information at any time in your account settings.
In accordance with applicable law, you may also have the right of access, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object. Please find below more details and information on how and when you may be able to exercise your rights. Where such rights exist, we will respond to your request within three weeks, month, but have the right to extend this period with five weeks.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request to correct your data if they are inaccurate. You may also supplement any incomplete data we have, taking into account the purposes of theprocessing.
- The right to request deletion of your personal data if: your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or processed them; or you withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent and no other legal ground exists; or you object to the processing of your personal data and we do not have an overriding legitimate ground for processing; or your personal data is unlawfully processed; or your personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will comply with your request, unless we have a compelling overriding legitimate interest for processing or we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data, if:
(i) the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you, for the period in which we have to verify the accuracy of the personal data; or
(ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and requests restriction; or
(iii) we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but your personal data is required by you for legal claims; or
(iv) you have objected to the processing, for the period in which we have to verify overriding legitimate grounds.
You can exercise your rights by submitting a ticket from your Revital U website or filing a request by e-mail to email@example.com. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Third Party Websites
The Site may provide hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures within a hypertext document that, when clicked, take you to another place within the document, to another document altogether, or to other web sites not controlled by Revital U. These hyperlinked web sites may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. Revital U is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these web sites or links, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
Social Network and Interactive Tools
Certain features on our Site may give you an opportunity to interact with us and others. These may include online forums, blogs, message boards, messaging functionality, chat functionality, and creating community profiles. When you use these features, you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and e-mail address, may be publicly available to others. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these interactive features and we strongly discourage you from disclosing any sensitive Personal Information (such as health or credit card information) through these features. If you use these features, your Personal Information may remain on the Site even after you cease use of the Site. To request removal of your personal information from these forums, please submit a ticket through your Revital U website email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information.
Protection of Children's Privacy
The Site is a general audience web site that is not specifically designed or targeted at children. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We abide by the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. We do not knowingly collect, use or disseminate any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If, however, we become aware that personally identifiable information regarding a child under the age of 13 has been collected at the Site, we will delete such information from our records.
You may learn more about protecting children’s privacy online by visiting: UK:
http://ceop.police.uk/ USA: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/tech/tec08.shtm.
Special note for residents of California.
Your California Privacy Rights.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
The CCPA is a data privacy law which applies to certain businesses that collect personal information from California residents, which is effective as of January 1, 2020. In October 2019, the California Attorney General published draft regulations to provide further guidance on CCPA which are expected to be finalized in 2020. The information and product updates provided here are subject to change based on updated regulations from the California Attorney General. This section supplements the information contained above and applies solely to all visitors, users, customers, Brand Influencers and others who reside in the State of California. We include this section to comply with the CCPA, and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this section. The CCPA provides consumers who are California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal data over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Submitting a ticket through your Revital U website.
- Contacting us at email@example.com.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and,
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows usto properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
For instructions on exercising sale opt-out rights, see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights.
Response Timing and Format.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights. We do not sell personal data to any third party.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) sets forth certain obligations for businesses that “sell” personal information. Based on the definition of “sell” under the CCPA and under current regulatory guidance, we do not believe we engage in such activity and have not engaged in such activity in the past twelve (12) months.
Shine the Light
Residents of the State of California also have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties, if any, to which the company has disclosed personal information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes (e.g., requests made in 2016 will receive information about 2015 sharing activities). Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, we are required to disclose to consumers the following information upon written request: (1) the categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties within the prior year, if that information was subsequently used for marketing purposes; and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties to whom such the personal information was disclosed. We hereby disclose that we have not disclosed any such personal information to a third party for direct marketing purposes regarding any California resident during the one-year period prior to the effective date of this Privacy and Information Security Policy. California residents seeking additional information on this requirement or our privacy practices in general may submit a ticket through their Revital U website or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “PRIVACY REQUEST” in the message line. They may also send paper mail to Revital U, 5830 Granite Parkway, Suite 110, Plano, Texas 75024. Please write "Attention: PRIVACY" in the address.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online. Revital U states that it does not engage in such activity.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by us, please submit a ticket through your Revital U website or send us an email at email@example.com. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change or would like to verify such information, please contact us so that we may update our records or you may go online to Revital U’s web site and update your own information where possible. Revital U contact information is also set forth below. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate all such requests.
Modifications to Policy
How to Contact Us